This year the Association of Fundraising Professionals, CA Desert Communities Chapter opens nominations to the entire Coachella Valley, whether or not you are a member of AFP. We encourage you to consider nominating one or more individuals, organizations or companies who are helping to make the Coachella Valley a better place to live.
National Philanthropy Day in the Desert takes place November 8, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency, Indian Wells. The event is hosted by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, CA Desert Community Chapter.
Are there people you would like to recognize for their extraordinary contribution in one of these categories?
* Outstanding Philanthropist
* Outstanding Founder of a Coachella Valley Non-Profit
* Outstanding Fundraising Volunteer
* Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation, Corporation or Civic/Service
* Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
To learn more about National Philanthropy Day and access a nomination form, please go to:
or contact Gailya Brown at email@example.com