Businessman Tony Shawkat is teaming up with Nicolino’s Italian Restaurant, S.C.R.A.P. Gallery, the Flower Bank, and the Cathedral City Evening Rotary to make a memorable Mothers Day for the
Boys & Girls Club of Cathedral City Families.
During these trying times of “staying in place” and loss of jobs our local businesses and organizations are focusing on helping and giving back to their community.
A perfect way to do this is starting with the members and families of the BGCCC The majority of these families find themselves, due to COVID-19 challenges and restrictions, at their most vulnerable.
“We want to be there for them by helping kids honor their mothers by providing a memorable dinner and family experience during this unforgettable time,” says Shawkat.
• Sponsor Mr. Shawkat with the contribution from the Mark and Rhonda Carnevale and Nicolino’s Italian Restaurant, Cathedral City serving 150 3 course dinners
• S.C.R.A.P. Gallery will donate Mothers Day ‘gift’ craft kits for each family.
Kids will be able to make special unique present to their Moms
• Flowers/plants are donated by Flower Bank for each family
• BGCCC giving out brand new age appropriate books and COVID-19 Time Capsule Activities for the kids
• Cathedral City Evening Rotary is organizing and coordinating this special Mothers Day event
• Curb side Dinner Service:
o Saturday, May 9th
o 32140 Shifting Sands, the Boys & Girls Club of Cathedral City TEEN Center
• Pick up time scheduled between 2 – 4 pm
More Information call or email: Jo Anne Kennon