Lulu returns for daily dining in Palm Springs with
a savory all day “favorites” menu, 3-course feast,
Weekend Brunch and expanded patio seating
There’s always a party at Lulu, and the party has returned with the official re-opening of restaurants in Palm Springs. Lulu is once again offering daily dining from a delicious all day “favorites” menu on its expanded patio, in the bar area and in main dining rooms with socially-distanced tables.
A newly-added Weekend Brunch menu will be featured on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm. Opening hours will be Sunday, 9 am to 8 pm; Monday through Thursday, 11 am- to 8 pm; Friday, 11 am to 9 pm; and on Saturday, 9 am to 9pm.
“Welcome back to Lulu California Bistro! We’re honored to have you joining us again,” says founder Jerry Keller. “Our promise is to provide great food, drinks and service in the safest way possible, as our top priority is everyone’s safety in our restaurant.”
Lulu has always strived to be a leader in setting the highest industry standards and will continue to do so. In response to the COVID-19 health crisis, Lulu has added strong safety protocols which include:
– expanded patio dining along Palm Canyon Drive at socially-distanced tables
– installation of a commercial air filtration system from ActivePure® , “the most powerful air and surface purification technology ever discovered”
– virtual waitlist
– use of paperless menus, easily accessed by a QR code (printed disposable menus on request)
– condiments on request
– socially-distanced seating throughout Lulu, including patio, bar, and dining room
– plexiglass dividers between booths and high-traffic areas
– enhanced cleaning measures for tabletops and all frequently-touched surfaces
– staff training and protocols (i.e., requirement for all employees to wear masks and gloves, socially distanced servicing of tables, etc.)
Lulu’s all day dining menu offers our popular “favorites” assortment of salads, soups, sandwiches, pizzas and pastas and many of the entrées you’ve come to love, including Lulu’s 3-course feast, along with a new Weekend Brunch. The menus will be expanded in the days to come as our trusted suppliers provide fresh food sources for our menu.
For dining at home, Lulu’s to-go menus are available with curbside pick-up from Palm Canyon Drive or by delivery in the Palm Springs area from 11 am- 8 pm, Monday –Friday, and from 2 pm-closing on Saturday and Sunday. To place an order, please visit lulupalmsprings.com
“Thank you for making Lulu the most popular restaurant in Palm Springs,” said Keller. “‘There’s always a party at Lulu’ and we look forward to seeing you soon.”